According to the Texas Medicine Review, there are 1.6 million undocumented immigrants in Texas.
That is a striking number and means that our community here in Dallas is full of immigrants. Here at GreeningLaw, P.C., we have a passion for being an advocate for Immigrants.
Our firm wants to be your number one advocate as an immigrant here in Dallas. We strive to help you through all facets of legal proceedings, and it is our goal to provide legal representation for all people with vigor, honesty, professionalism, integrity, and genuine support.
Our Firm Believes
We are dedicated to representing individuals and families—immigrants included. Our mission is H.O.P.E: Helping Other People Every day. We don’t think any person should be restricted from legal help and strive to help people of all different backgrounds, races, and ethnicities whether you are a documented immigrant or an undocumented alien. It is our philosophy that every person matters and so does every injury and every death. People are people.
Robert Greening has been serving the Dallas area for over 25 years and is board-certified in dealing with personal injury trial law. Our entire team is very experienced in helping the people of Texas through their legal proceedings and is also extremely involved in our community here in Dallas. We support all different kinds of legal and civic organizations. We are part of the State Bar of Texas, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, the Dallas Bar Association, and the Texas State Bar Foundation.
Areas Where We Can Help
As an experienced law firm, we can help immigrants in a variety of ways. We specialize in workplace litigation, auto and trucking accidents, dangerous and defective products, healthcare litigation, premises liability accidents, sexual abuse litigation, and mediation services.
Here is a brief overview of each of our specialties:
- Workplace litigation means that we can help you as an immigrant with on-the-job injuries, construction accidents, and electrocution and burns, even if you are an undocumented worker.
- Injuries or death due to a car crash, motorcycle accident, 18-Wheeler and commercial trucking incidents – We help you receive the compensation you and your family deserve, covering your losses now and for the future.
- Dangerous and defective products harm people and cause injuries all the time. We are well versed in personal injury law that concerns being injuries from an unsafe product.
- Healthcare litigation includes medical malpractice, as well as pharmacy and nursing home litigation. Some risks are stated during medical procedures, but medical negligence is a different issue altogether. Everyone deserves safe healthcare.
- Premise liability injuries occur when someone slips and falls, from dog and animal bites and injuries or death due to property owner negligence. We can help you navigate each of these issues with ease and confidence.
- Sexual abuse litigation requires an attorney with compassion and understanding. You will find that at GreeningLaw.
First things first, we offer a free consultation to immigrants and all of our clients. We fully comprehend the stress that an accident or death in the family can cause, and we are here to walk you through the process of finding legal help. We are confident that we can help you navigate the confusing legal waters and keep you and your family afloat in the aftermath of losing a family member or sustaining an injury that impacts your quality of life.
Also, please note that if we are unable to recover anything for you in your case, you do not pay us anything at the end of it. We are here to help you, and if we cannot do that, you do not need to pay us.
Resources for Immigrants
We offer a Frequently Asked Questions page, helpful downloads, an e-newsletter and our blog as a resource for all of your questions about being an immigrant and needing legal help! It is our goal to provide you with the most accurate and helpful information so that you know the right questions to ask and when to seek help when you need it. We are also just a phone call away and can help you with any questions you may have.
Contact Us Today
We fight the legal battle so you have time for healing and renewal. Call us today to schedule your free consultation. Every case starts with a free evaluation and only works on a contingency basis. At GreeningLaw, P.C. we are the voice and advocate for hurting and injured people, no matter what their background.